Core Composites has been supplying the Model industry for the past 10 years. We are constantly striving to deliverer the highest model lumber quality to our customers.
Balsa Model Lumber
We offer 4 different quality in model grade:
- AAA Grade: No defects, no stains
- AA Grade: No defects, few stains
- A Grade: No Defects, some stains
- Industrial Grade: Some defects, some stains
We offer 3 main density:
- Yellow: 4 to 7 lb/ft3 (+/- 1lb/ft3)
- Red: 7 to 12 lb/ft3 (+/- 1lb/ft3)
- Green: 12 to 16 lb/ft3 (+/- 1lb/ft3)
We can also offer custom density range on special orders.
The main dimensions we offer are:
- Thickness: 2", 3", and 4"
- Length: from 12" to 48" with 3" increment
- Width: 1.5" to 2" and 2" to 5" with 1/4" increment
We also offer custom dimensions and Metric dimensions on demand.
Core Composites provides only general technical data as an accommodation to assist our customers. Actual values may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and are subject to change. Specifications are not intended for engineering purposes. Core Composites makes no warranties that the product conforms to the specifications nor to the accuracy of the specifications. Additionally there are NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The product is sold "AS IS".