Core Composites a division of ROM Development Corporation, is a distributor of advanced composite materials.
The need for a specialized distributor was apparent to Rich O'Meara (owner and president) after over 30 years of experience working with major industry manufacturers of fabrics, yarns, core materials, resins, adhesives as well as many leading engineering companies.
As a consultant to leading material suppliers such as 3A Composites, MIT Architectural department, Toray Carbon Fibers America™, Dupont, and AGY- S2® Glass, ROM Development has collaborated on hundreds of leading edge marine, automotive, wind, and industrial advanced composite projects, such as:
- US America's Cup programs
- Sport Automotive prepreg conversion
- The world's fastest off- shore racing powerboat
- The first US all composite fast ferry boat
- Numerous large advanced composite infusion projects
- MIT composites construction initiative
- US Military composite shelter project
- Wind turbine blades
The knowledge and experience of ROM Development is an integral part of what sets Core Composites apart from other suppliers. Core Composites is solely a materials supplier that will work closely with your design engineers or assist in finding the best engineering firm for your particular project.
The Value We Bring You
- Process experienced customer service department
- Coordinating material supply, to meet your schedule
- Wide selection of stock items: giving you alternatives
- Process specific technical data
- In depth knowledge of advanced composite materials
Thank you for visiting Core Composites. We look forward to working with you on your next project.