Zero Intermediate Modulus Carbon: UNI-4.3IM2
· Appearance and Odor: Black-colored fiber, no resin sizing applied with no distinctive odor
· Melting Point (oF/oC): Carbon fiber: 6512oF/3600oC
· Specific Gravity (Water=1): 1.7-1.8
· Vapor Pressure (mm Hg.): Not determined
· Volatile [Percent (%) by Weight]: <1
· Solubility in Water: Negligible
· Stability: Stable under normal handling conditions.
· Incompatible Materials: None.
· Products evolved from Heat of Combustion or Decomposition: The products of combustion and decomposition depend on other materials present in the fire and the actual conditions of the fire. Burning will produce carbon oxides and other unidentified gases and vapors that may be toxic. void inhalation.
· Hazardous Polymerization: Will not occur under normal conditions of use.